Every roof will eventually come to the end of it's useful life regardless of the amount care and maintenance. For most customers, the end of a roof's life occurs when the frequency of leaks is intolerable or the cost of repairs becomes too great. Once it is time to replace your roof, you need to speak to an expert that can provide you with the best options for your facility, climate and budget. CentiMark professionals are in your community and understand your needs.
CentiMark provides innovative solutions to your roofing problems with proper planning, energy-efficient technologies and long-term financing. Change the way you think about your roof and the costs associated with roofing - you can save money through your roof!
If your funds are budgeted and you're ready for a professional proposal, please click on "Proposal Request" and a CentiMark representative will contact you. If you would like an estimate of costs for budgeting purposes, please use our "2013 Budget Estimator".
Other Things To Consider
- Daylighting (prismatic skylights and lighting technologies) can significantly reduce electrical demand
- Photovoltaic panels can produce electricity and offset peak power loads on low-slope roofing areas
- Increased insulation levels throughout the building envelope may reduce heating and cooling loads
- Reflective coatings reduce heat transfer and improve roof-mounted HVAC efficiency
- Garden roofs may reduce urban heat island effect, manage stormwater runoff and produce increased levels of oxygen
- Depending on your location, there may be federal and state tax incentives and utility rebates that you can utilize